How you start with Versio.io
With the following recommendations we want to make it easier for you to get started with Versio.io.
Import your data
The first step is to import data from one of your applications or infrastructure into your Versio.io environment so that you can see the strengths of Versio.io from your own data:
- Get access to your Versio.io environment.
- Install the OneImporter in your environment.
- Authorize and active the OneImporter in your Versio.io environment (Settings - Importers - OneImporter instances).
- Configure your importer and and assign your OneImporter (Settings - Importers - Importer configurations).
- Look at the OneImporter loggings to check if an Importer run has taken place (Settings - Importers - OneImporter instances).
- And now you can see the wonderful things that Versio.io does with your imported data.
Configuration & asset management